EPISODE #1 (watch below) - "Big Data Deep Dive" Big Data analytics will help to conserve precious resources like water, forests and fuel and lead to the development of new ones... such as solar, wind and hydroelectric power. Join EMC TV's Richard Schlesinger as he hosts John Furrier, CEO and Editor in Chief of Silicon Angle and Dave Vellante, Chief Analyst at Wikibon for the first in a six-part series on all the ways in which Big Data is changing the face of the world.
Video Series "Big Data Deep Dive" (6 Episodes)April 2, 2013 Written by Ted O'Brien
A joint production of SiliconAngle's theCUBE and EMCtv. It's been said Big Data is the biggest development in IT since the internet... and many of the early pioneers who helped create that first IT land grab are now shifting their focus to this new frontier. EMC TV anchor, Richard Schlesinger is joined by Silicon Angle CEO, John Furrier and Wikibon Chief Analyst, Dave Vellante on this series (6 episodes ) of "Big Data Deep Dive" take a look at where we are today, some of engineers and entrepreneurs who are constructing the future of Big Data and helping determine the many ways in which the rest of us will benefit, as well as a look forward of where Analytics is going.
Latest from Ted O'Brien
- [Free eBook] 'Analyzing the Analyzers - An Introspective Survey of Data Scientists and Their Work'
- Super Slideshare: Digital Media Summit: "State of the State 2013"
- Slideshare: The SCIENCE-ification of Media
- [Video] Drawing Dynamic Data Visualizations - Compelling Approach (Brett Victor / Stanford U)
- TEDtalk Video: How Big Data Is Shrinking Our World
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.