As your IT outsourcing partner, Project One listens to your needs. With more than 25 years of leadership in the IT industry, we understand technology, business processes and the role of key personnel in executing strategy.
So before we initiate a search, we ask you about every aspect of your information technology project or longer term staffing requirement:
- Number and type of openings
(consulting, option-to-hire, direct-hire, etc.)
- Type of position (project manager, business analyst, architect, developer, tester, etc.)
- Technical skills and key concepts sought
- Industry/business skills needed
- Soft skills required (communications, personality, leadership, etc.)
- Project description and outline of specific tasks & deliverables
- Expected length of assignment
- Projected start date
- Budget constraints and parameters
- Current staffing status
- Additional miscellaneous requirements
Once we learn your requirements, our experienced recruiters and account managers start sourcing, screening and matching candidates to your jobs. Read about our 6-step selection process, and what it means for you.